Returns & Refund Policy
Document Ref: ML-RRP | Version: 2.0 | Last Updated & Approved: 23/12/2022 | Review Period: 12 months | Next Review: 23/12/2023
Table of Contents
- Cancelling Your Order If You Changed Your Mind
- Cancelling Your Order Where We Have Made an Error or Changed Our Terms or The Goods
- Cancelling Your Order If We Have Done Something Wrong
- How to Return Goods
- Return Due to Change of Mind
- Warranty Returns
We hope that you are happy with any products that you order from our website at zoro.co.uk (the ‘Site’). However, if you are unhappy with the products you have ordered (the ‘Goods’) or you change your mind, you may be able to return them to us and receive a refund or credit to spend on other Goods available through our Site.
This returns policy (the ‘Returns Policy’) sets out when and how you can return Goods to us if you change your mind or if there is something wrong with them, and what we can do in response.
This Returns Policy forms part of the General Terms of Access (https://www.zoro.co.uk/info/terms-of-access), and terms defined in the Terms of Access have the same meanings when used here. Please read this Returns Policy alongside the Terms of Access carefully before ordering any Goods.
Cancelling Your Order If You Changed Your Mind
If you have purchased the Goods as a consumer (i.e. wholly or mainly outside of your business, trade, or profession), you can change your mind and cancel the contract between you and us for any reason within 14 days of when the Goods are delivered. If your Goods are split into multiple deliveries, you can change your mind at any time up to 14 days after the last delivery of Goods contained within a single order.
Please see the paragraph headed ‘How to Cancel’ for information about how to cancel and return your order.
Non-Refundable Products: You will not be able to change your mind and return any Goods that:
- were made to any specifications, instructions or designs submitted by you;
- were sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, if you have unsealed them after receipt;
- were sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once you have unsealed them;
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- became mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or
- you purchased in connection with your business, trade, profession, or craft.
Cancelling Your Order Where We Have Made an Error, or Changed Our Terms or The Goods
You can also cancel your order if:
- We have made changes to the Goods or the Terms and Conditions to which you do not agree;
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the Goods you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed;
- We have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notified you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days;
- There is a risk that supply of the Goods may be significantly delayed; or
- You have a legal right to cancel because of something we have done wrong.
If you end the agreement for one of the reasons set out in this paragraph 3, we will refund you any amounts that you have already paid to us in respect of those Goods, subject to any deductions that may be permitted or may otherwise be allowed by law.
Cancelling Your Order If We Have Done Something Wrong
If the Goods are faulty, misdescribed or not fit for purpose, and we are unable to repair or replace the Goods within a reasonable time, you may be able to cancel the contract and obtain a full refund (including any delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us). Please see our Product Warranty in paragraph 13 of the Terms and Conditions for more information about repairs, replacements, and returns of faulty or misdescribed Goods, or Goods that are not fit for purpose.
How to Return Goods
We will provide you with instructions for returning any Goods to us. You must return any Goods to us as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event within 14 days of notifying us.
We will not charge you the costs of returning the Goods if you cancel the contract because:
- The Goods are faulty, mis-described or not fit for purpose and we are unable to repair or replace them within a reasonable time;
- We have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside of our control; or
- You otherwise have a legal right to cancel your order, in which case we will refund any reasonable direct costs you incur in returning the Goods. In all other circumstances, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the Goods.
If you are entitled to reimbursement, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Goods, whichever is the earliest.
If you exercise your right to cancel the contract after your Goods have been delivered, you will be responsible to us for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from the unfair/unreasonable wear and tear of the Goods which is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. We may make a deduction from any reimbursement you are entitled to from us for such loss in value of any Goods we supply.
If you have selected any enhanced delivery methods when submitting your order, we will also not refund you the difference between our standard delivery rates and the additional amount paid for any enhanced delivery method.
We will refund you through the payment method used by you to pay as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of when we receive the returned Goods from you or when you supply evidence of having sent back the Goods (whichever is earlier).
Return Due to Change of Mind
We will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 14 days of receipt of the item and are returned to us in the original packaging, unused, and in resellable condition. Return shipping will be at the customer’s expense, and will be required to arrange their own shipping. Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed as store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. We will refund the value of the goods returned but will not refund the value of any shipping paid.
We will happily honour any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 30 days of receipt of items, this applies to small tooling only. Any electrical items purchased new will be supplied with a 12-month warranty period. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon a successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect us to process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once your warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
- A refund to your original payment method;
- A refund in store credit; or
- A replacement item sent to you (if stock is available).
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If you would like to cancel your order and to end the contract with us, please let us know by:
Please Note: This document is uncontrolled when printed or copied.