Quality Assurance Policy
Document Ref: ML-QAP | Version: 1.0 | Last Updated & Approved: 23/12/2022 | Review Period: 12 months | Next Review: 23/12/2023
Table of Contents
- Quality Control
Main Layer Ltd was established in 2016 to provide innovative and high-quality tooling, calibrations, and equipment repairs to the utility industry. We are based in Watford, Hertfordshire. The safety and satisfaction of our customers and colleagues are our number top priorities.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a quality management system that provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback;
- A customer complaints procedure;
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria;
- Training and development for our employees;
- Regular audit of our internal processes;
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims;
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and documented in a quality manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the company notice board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Although the managing director has ultimate responsibility for quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that quality is embedded throughout the whole company.
Please Note: This document is uncontrolled when printed or copied.