The Wask pipe crimp tool has been specifically designed for use with the WASK jointing system on PE80 pipe only. Provides a simple and cost-effective method of jointing PE and metallic pipes. Suitable for a range of mechanical crimped fittings such as meter box adapters, crimping couplings and above-ground house entries. It features a redesigned handle to make the tool more comfortable for the end user. By allowing the handle to move over the screw, you can now work more comfortably.
- Available in a range of sizes
- Colour coded handles for easy recognition
- Compact design is ideal for confined spaces
- New, improved and more comfortable handgrip
- Made from a single piece of malleable iron
- Conforms to Gas Industry Standards
- Manufactured in the UK
Manufacturer Product Number:
- BE0038 – 20mm SDR9 – Green
- BE0039 – 25mm SDR11 – Blue
- BE0040 – 32mm SDR11 – Yellow
To see our entire gas tooling range, click here.