The WorkMaster® digging wellington boots have been designed specifically to resist cutting and wear of the sole through repetitive use with spades and forks. An S5 safety digging boot features an integral steel toe cap and midsole together with a vulcanised rubber sole for superior slip resistance.
- Cleated outsole for maximum grip in wet and oily conditions
- Durable, cut-resistant vulcanised rubber sole significantly extends working life, even in harsh terrain
- Vulcanidsed rubber sole for improved slip resistance
- Seamless construction and adjustable height
- Knitted nylon lining and a kick-off lug
- Integral 200 Joule epoxy coated steel toecap and stainless steel penetration resistant mid-sole
- Machine washable at up to 40°C
- CE marked with date and year of manufacture
- Energy absorbing tunnel system in heel to EN 20345:2011 E
- Heat resistant sole EN 20345:2011 HRO, 60 seconds at 300°C
- Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345:2011 CI
- REACH compliant
- Made in the UK
Manufacturer Part Number | EAN Code:
- RE-DIGGER-8 | 5055722502146
- RE-DIGGER-9 | 5055722502153
- RE-DIGGER-10 | 5055722502160
- RE-DIGGER-11 | 5055722502177
Disclaimer: WorkMaster® is a registered trade mark of Respirex International Limited.
To see our entire range of safety equipment, click here.