The VL303 Trelawny ® low vibration needle scaler, also known as a scabbler, is an effective tool used for descalling, cleaning, removing coatings, corrosion, etc. This particular kit comes with a weld spatter chisel, wide flat peeling paint, rust chisels, as well as a set of spare descaling needles.
Trelawny® provides a wide range of air tools with their proprietary Vibro-Lo® vibration reduction technology, which reduces vibration levels up to 8 times lower than standard.
- Simple and effective to use
- Ideal for metal surface preparation
- Vibration reduction system
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort
- Simple maintenance with no special tools
- Supplied in a plastic carry case
- Air inlet size: 1/4″ BSP
- Blows per minute: 3000BPM
- Tool weight: 3.51kg
- Vibration level: 2.3Aeq m/s2
The premium kit consists of:
- VL303 needle scaler tool
- Air line connector 3/4″ x 3/8″ stem
- 1/2″ chisel holder/attachment
- Anvil (chisel holder)
- 4x plastic 6mm diameter ball
- Chisel 1/2″ square x 3/4″ wide x 7″ (178mm) long
- Chisel 1/2″ square x 2 1/2″ wide x 7″ (178mm) long
- 6mm hex allen key
- 28x 3mm spare needles
Manufacturer Part Number: VL303 / 196.3105
Disclaimer: Trelawny® and Vibro-Lo® are a registered trademarks of Trelawny SPT Limited.
To see our entire metallic tooling range, click here.