Trelawny VL303 low vibration needle scaler is a heavy duty tool used for cleaning, stress relieving, removing coatings, corrosion, etc. This particular kit comes with weld spatter chisel, wide flat peeling paint and rust chisels, as well as a set of spare descaling needles. Trelawny® offers wide range of air tool with their unique Vibro-Lo® vibration reduction technology which offers levels up to 8 times lower than standard. Commonly used by many trades. Supplied in a carry case.
- Simple and effective to use
- Ideal for metal surface preparation
- Vibration reduction system
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort
- Simple maintenance with no special tools
- Air inlet size: 1/4″ BSP
- Blows per minute: 3000BPM
- Tool weight: 3.51kg
- Vibration level: 2.3Aeq m/s2
The premium kit consists of:
- VL303 needle scaler tool
- Air line connector 3/4″ x 3/8″ stem
- 1/2″ chisel holder/attachment
- Anvil (chisel holder)
- 4x plastic 6mm diameter ball
- Chisel 1/2″ square x 3/4″ wide x 7″ (178mm) long
- Chisel 1/2″ square x 2 1/2″ wide x 7″ (178mm) long
- 6mm hex allen key
- 28x 3mm spare needles
Manufacturer Part Number: VL303
Disclaimer: Trelawny® and Vibro-Lo® are a registered trademarks of Trelawny SPT Limited.
To see our entire metallic tooling range click here.