The Starrett fast cut hole saw cutter offers new tooth design, specifically suited for cutting all sorts of metals including cast and spun iron, ductile, mild steel as well as stainless steel. Suitable to be used in conjunction with Wask Teeset ®, ALH Systems, PQR and Steve Vick under-pressure drilling equipment. Sizes ranging from 3/4″ to 2.5″.
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- High quality and long lasting product
- Enhanced heat and wear resistance
- Smoother and faster cut
- Improved 5.5TPI tooth design
- Made out of HSS (High Speed Steel)
- Manufactured in the UK
Disclaimer: Teeset® is a registered trademark of Crane Limited.
To see our entire consumable range click here.