The Richard Carter square mouth insulated handle shovel has been designed for shovelling out, concrete mixing and backfilling trenches. Shocksafe® range offers a wide selection of digging and striking tools continually developed for and with, professionals for over 15 years. Integrated treads provide better grip, increased comfort, and protection for the user’s feet. The polyfibre handle offers optimum strength and insulating properties. A triple-reinforced and extra-wide grip section is tailored to accommodate work gloves and larger hands. Made in conformance with BS8020:2011 and flash tested to 10,000 Volts.
- Ideal for shovelling, mixing and backfilling
- Integrated spade treads for increased comfort and protection
- Individually traceable
- Conforms to BS8020:2011 standards
- Shocksafe® insulated handle measuring 711mm (28″)
- Spade size 255mm (10″) wide by 320mm (12.5″) long
- Made in the UK
Manufacturer Part Number: 2STRPFINS
To see our entire general tool range, click here.