The service laying rope blower is an attachment that connects to the air compressor hose. Swivel brass union attaches to 3/4″ gas emergency control valve (ECV). The tool is capable of either a safe rope blowing or clearing gas pipes when the t-piece plug is screwed in. Compact size of the service laying rope blower tee makes it ideal for use in the hard to reach places. Comes with brass adapters for 3/4″ and 1″ standard BSP threaded steel pipes, as well as with a restraining safety whip check.
- Simple, easy and safe operation
- Increased safety, productivity and efficiency
- Fits in hard to reach places
- Stainless steel ball valve and swivel union
- Supplied with a restraining whip-check
To see our entire gas tooling range click here.