The screw ended drill tap, also known as a threader or holesaw tap, has been specifically designed to be used in conjunction with hole saw cutters. Suitable for drilling and tapping machines including WASK, ALH Systems, Talbot, Pearl, Mueller, Hyram and Hawle.
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- High-quality and long-lasting product
- Universal screw end design to fit most hole saw cutters
- BSPT (British Standard Pipe Taper) thread pitches
- Made out of HSS (High Speed Steel)
- Supplied individually
- Manufactured in the UK
To see our entire range of consumable supplies, click here.