The Ridgid® 246 soil pipe cutter, often referred to as crackers, are designed to provide a safe and quick operation. The ratchet action handle parallel to the pipe allows for application in narrow trenches.
The Ridgid® 246 pipe crackers require minimum clearance around the pipe and are capable of cutting 1.5″ to 6″ clay, cast-iron or cement pipe. Lastly, this product comes with a full lifetime warranty. For full details refer to manufacturer’s website.
- Simple and user-friendly operation
- Parallel ratchet action handle
- Ideal for use in hard to reach places
- Hand handle guard to add an extra protection for the user
- Made in the USA
- Concrete pipe – 4″ to 6″
- Clay pipe – 1.5″ to 6″
- Class 22 water main – 4″
- Extra heavy-duty cast iron soil pipe – 2″ to 5″
- Service weight cast iron soil pipe – 1.5″ to 6″
- No hub cast iron soil pipe – 1.5″ to 6″
Manufacturer Part Number: 32900
Disclaimer: Ridgid® is a registered trade mark of RIDGID, Incorporation.
To see our entire range of metallic tooling, click here.