The double-sized, 24mm and 30mm reversible ratchet podger spanner is an ideal wrench for applications where space is limited. It has two internal bi-hexagon sizes with a ratchet mechanism. Made from chrome vanadium with a black phosphate finish, which helps reduce corrosion.
- Simple and easy to use
- Ideal for use in hard to reach spaces
- Reversible head with 12 point internal bi-hexagon sizes
- Heavy duty 32 tooth ratchet mechanism
- Tapered handle end for alignment of bolt holes
- Conforms to DIN 3122 and DIN 475 standards
To see our entire general tool range, click here.