The SPX Radiodetection direct connection lead kit has been designed to be used in conjunction with a Genny and includes the most common connection accessories, which are used for applying a signal directly to utilities. This makes it ideal to provide a convenient connection point for the direct-connect lead signal connector. Earth reel lead is 10 meters long and wound on a convenient spool. It’s used to extend the direct connection lead earth return connector when a local earth point cannot be reached or is not suitable. A metal earth stake is inserted into the ground to provide an earth return path for the Genny signal.
- Simple and easy to use
- Can be attached to metallic pipes and street furniture
- Provides a convenient connection point
- Compatible with Genny2, Genny3 and Genny4 signal transmitters
The kit consists of:
- Direct connection lead – Part No: 10/GENNY-DC-LEAD
- Earth extension lead – Part No: 10/TX-EARTHLEAD
- Earth stake – Part No: 10/GENNY-EARTHSTAKE
- High-strength neodymium magnet – Part No: 10/TX-MAGNET
Manufacturer Part Number: 10/GENNY-KIT
To see our entire utility survey tooling range, click here.