A robust, yet flexible manoflex water gauge, also often known as manometer for pressure testing of gas service pipes. Featuring scales on the front and rear of the U-tube and including a screw-type zero adjuster for aligning the water levels with the zero marks. Commonly used by service layers.
- Simply and easy to use
- Durable and practical design
- Low maintenance and zero adjustment
- Easy to read dual scaled in inches and millibars
- Hanging hook and non-spill sealing end cap
- Made out of heavy-duty polythene
- Measures up to 48in.w.g or 120 mbar
To see our entire testing range click here.