The plant nappy has been designed to be a secondary oil, fuel, and fluid spill containment catching tray. the side wall allows rainfall to escape at a considerable rate but also filters out any oil residue that may have been picked up by water. Liners offer the same features as the internal base but with one key difference, the liner is removable. The internal base offers rapid adsorption of oils and fuels, but more importantly, it traps the oil in one place.
- Simple and easy to use
- Available in a range of sizes
- Ideal to prevent spillages
- Fire retardant and UV resistant
- Oil, abrasion and chemical resistant
- Temperature resistance -20°C to -107°C
- Melt point 157°C
- Made in the UK
Size and absorbency:
- Small – 500mm x 685mm – 2.3L
- Medium – 1000mm x 685mm – 4.5L
- Large – 2000mm x 1370mm – 18L
To see our entire safety equipment range, click here.