A single-nut pipe rerounding clamp, also referred to as a rerounder or post squeeze off re-rounding tool, which can be used for a number of applications. Mainly as a post squeeze off tool and/or as a clamp prior to electrofusion or butt-fusion to remove pipe ovality. Suitable for use on standard, medium and high-density polyethylene pipes (PE, MDPE, HDPE). This particular pipe rerounding clamp tool is available in a wide range of sizes, starting from 63mm up to 180mm in diameter.
- Offers improved efficiency and increased productivity
- Powder coated solid steel body construction
- Suits all pipe wall thicknesses (SDR ratings) within its range
- Hinged and single tensioning 24mm hex nut design
- Swing bolt and wide contact area
- Made in the UK
To see our entire range of re-rounding clamps, click here.