The split-collar pipe rerounder clamp, also known as a re-rounding tool, can be used for a number of applications. Mainly as a post squeeze off tool and/or as a rerounding clamp prior to electrofusion or butt-fusion to remove pipe ovality. Suitable for use on standard, medium and high-density polyethylene pipes (PE, MDPE, HDPE). This specific pipe rerounder tool is available in a wide range of sizes, starting from 63mm all the way up to 250mm in diameter.
- Powder coated solid steel body construction
- Suits all pipe wall thicknesses (SDR ratings) within its size
- 4-post multi-lock and split collar design
- Half threaded nuts for faster assembly when storing away
- Wide contact area
- Supplied with manual instructions
- Made in the UK
Please note: Manual instructions can be obtained directly from our Download Page.
To see our entire re-rounding clamp range, click here.