An oil spill control kit is an essential piece of pollution response equipment and has been designed to deal with accidental spillages. The purpose of the spill kit is to clean up spilled fluids in a fast and easy way. Suitable for petroleum, chemicals, oils, fuels, and solvents. Refills are available for this kit.
- A handy pollution response kit
- Ideal to keep as a precautionary measure
- Capable of absorbing up to 30 litres
- Complies with COSHH and HSE guidelines
- Packaged in a clip-top bag
The spill kit contains:
- 25x absorbent double sided pads (500mm x 400mm)
- 3x absorbent socks (60mm x 1.2m)
- Blue disposal plastic bag
- Cable tie
Please note: The picture shown is for illustration purposes only.
To see our entire safety equipment range, click here.