A multi-size pipe rerounding clamp is also referred to as a rerounder or rerounding tool. It can be used for a number of applications. Mainly as a post squeeze off tool and/or as a rerounding clamp prior to electrofusion or butt-fusion to remove pipe ovality. Suitable for use on standard, medium and high-density polyethylene pipes (PE, MDPE, HDPE). This particular multi-size pipe rerounding clamp is available in two different size ranges, from 63mm to 90mm and 110mm up to 180mm in diameter.
- Offers increased productivity
- Powder coated solid steel body construction
- Suits all pipe wall thicknesses (SDR ratings) within its range
- Hinged and single nut design
- Wide contact area
- Swing bolt and interchangeable shims
- Made in the UK
To see our entire re-rounding clamp range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.