The SuperGlove™ Volt moling protective rubber gloves are designed to reduce any further risk of user injury, especially from an accidental cable strike. An electricians Class 0 safety insulated gloves made from non-conductice natural rubber. To reduce the risk of injury and to provide mechanical protection, gloves need to be worn with gauntlet leather over-gloves.
- Available in a range of sizes
- Latex material provides an excelelnt electrical resistance
- Anatomiacal shape design for greater user comfort
- Electrically insulated to 1000V (Class 0)
- Conforms to EN 60903:2003 Class 0
- Supplied in a poly bag
- Made from latex rubber
- M – 8
- L – 9
- XL – 10
- XXL – 11
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
To see our entire safety equipment range, click here.