The workMaster™ dielectric boots, also known as safety moling wellington, are intended to protect the user from potentially dangerous high-voltage contact. An electrically insulating protective footwear provides protection of up to 20kV over the entire boot for over 8 hours, and 35kV over the sole for 3 minutes.
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Voltage and arc flash protection
- Durable, cut-resistant vulcanised rubber sole
- Fuel and oil resistant sole
- Ergonomic removable cushioned insole
- Knitted nylon lining and kick-off lug
- Machine washable at up to 40°C
- CE marked with date and year of manufacture
- REACH compliant
- Individually tested at 20kV AC
- Made in the UK
To see our entire safety equipment range, click here.