The WorkMaster® dielectric boots, also known as safety moling wellington, are intended to protect the user from potentially dangerous high-voltage contact. An electrically insulating protective footwear provides protection of up to 20kV over the entire boot for over 8 hours, and 35kV over the sole for 3 minutes.
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Voltage and arc flash protection
- Durable, cut-resistant vulcanised rubber sole
- Fuel and oil resistant sole
- Ergonomic removable cushioned insole
- Knitted nylon lining and kick-off lug
- Machine washable at up to 40°C
- CE marked with date and year of manufacture
- REACH compliant
- Individually tested at 20kV AC
- Made in the UK
Manufacturer Part Number | EAN Code:
- RE-DIA-8 | 5055722500623
- RE-DIA-9 | 5055722500630
- RE-DIA-10 | 5055722500647
- RE-DIA-11 | 5055722500654
Disclaimer: WorkMaster® is a registered trade mark of Respirex International Limited.
To see our entire range of safety equipment, click here.