The LV50 volt stick is a high-quality power test probe detector, capable of indicating an AC voltage. This specific high-sensitivity testing probe is intrinsically safe and the only non-contact device available on the UK market. Upon detection of AC voltage, the red light indicator in the tip will illuminate to immediately indicate the unexpected live voltage presence. The volt stick is an essential and industry standard kit for utility engineers working in all types of hazardous environments. LV50 volt stick could literally save your life!
- Simple and easy to use
- Voltage range 50V to 1000V
- No current flow required for detection
- Locates live electrical cables, metal pipes, and conductive surfaces
- Pocket clip
- Conforms to ATEX Ex ib IIB T3 Gb and IECEx IEC61010-1 standards
- CAT III 1000V AC rated
- Supplied with 2x AAA alkaline batteries
To see our entire safety equipment range, click here.