The LACO® soldering flux is a non-acid, non-toxic paste that cleans as it solders. Desinged to be used on copper, brass, lead, galvanised iron, zinc, nickel and mild steel. Suitable for both gas and water applications.
- Self-cleaning properties
- Non-acid and non-toxic
- Free of lead and zinc chloride
- Neutral pH value level of 6.5-7
- WRAS approved for potable water
- 125g jar fitted with a brush in cap
- Meets mil spec MIL-F-4995 Type 2
- Made in the USA
Manufacturer Part Number: 22195
Please note: Not for use on stainless steel or aluminium.
Disclaimer: LACO® is a registered trademark of LA-CO Industries, Inc.
To see our entire range of consumable supplies, click here.