The Jalite® fire exit safety sign with an arrow down is required to show evacuees the shortest escape route from a building. This glow in the dark rigid plastic signage offers exceptionally high brightness and excitation. It meets all current British and European standards, as well as exceeds the luminance criteria demanded by P.S.P.A (Photoluminescent Safety Products Association). Available in three sizes 120mm x 340mm, 150mm x 400mm, and 200mm x 450mm.
- Requires no electrical connection
- High illumination properties
- Clear visibility in the dark
- Improved AAA material technology
- Conforms to BS 5499 and BS ISO 3864-1 : 2011
- Made in the UK
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 437T – 120mm x 340mm
- 437K – 150mm x 400mm
- 437J – 200mm x 450mm
Disclaimer: Jalite® is a registered trademark of Jalite PLC.
To see our entire range of safety equipment, click here.