The Richard Carter sledge hammer is a double-faced tool with a long insulated handle, designed to be held with both hands. Shocksafe® range offers a wide selection of digging and striking tools continually developed for and with, professionals for over 15 years. Fibreglass handle offers optimum strength and insulating properties. Made in conformance with BS8020:2011 and flash tested to 10,000 Volts.
- Striking head with two faces
- Rubberised grip increases comfort
- Individually traceable
- Conforms to BS8020:2011 standards
- Shocksafe® insulated handle measuring 914mm (36″)
- Made in the UK
Manufacturer Part Number | Weight:
- 7lb – 07DFFGINS | 4.1kg
- 10lb – 10DFFGINS | 5.9kg
- 14lb – 14DFFGINS | 7.25kg
Disclaimer: Shocksafe® is a registered trademark of Richard Carter Limited.
To see our entire general tool range, click here.