This specific hydraulic pipe squeeze off tool has been designed to control the flow of gas and water within polyethylene (PE) pipes ranging from 63mm to 180mm in diameter. Commonly used for repair and connection operations, enabling work to be undertaken while the pipeline is under pressure. The pipe is squeezed shut in a controlled manner by simply using the hydraulic jack handle. Safety locking bolts are put in place to prevent squeeze pressure being released by possible jack failure.
- 15 tonnes of clamping force
- Removable bottom squeeze off bar
- Labelled built-in stop plates
- Locking down bolts for extra safety
- Powder coated and zinc plated steel parts
- Conforms to Gas Industry Standards GIS/PL2-7:2013
- Made in the UK
To see our entire squeeze off tooling range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.