The Richard Carter newcastle drainer insulated shovel, also known as a grafter, has been designed for cable and pipe laying. Shocksafe® range offers a wide selection of digging and striking tools continually developed for and with, professionals for over 15 years. Integrated treads provide better grip, increased comfort, and protection for the user’s feet. The polyfibre handle offers optimum strength and insulating properties. A triple-reinforced and extra-wide grip section is tailored to accommodate work gloves and larger hands. Made in conformance with BS8020:2011 and flash tested to 10,000 Volts.
- Ideal for digging out narrow trenches
- Integrated spade treads for increased comfort and protection
- Individually traceable
- Conforms to BS8020:2011 standards
- Shocksafe® insulated handle measuring 711mm (28″)
- Spade size 180mm (7″) wide tapering to 100mm (4″) by 405mm (16″) long
- Made in the UK
Manufacturer Part Number: 16TRPFINS
To see our entire excavation tools range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.