The Richard Carter cable layer insulated shovel, also known as the 2-way, has been designed for digging and cleaning out narrow trenches for cable and pipe laying. Shocksafe® range offers a wide selection of digging and striking tools continually developed for and with, professionals for over 15 years. Integrated treads provide better grip, increased comfort, and protection for the user’s feet. The polyfibre handle offers optimum strength and insulating properties. A triple-reinforced and extra-wide grip section is tailored to accommodate work gloves and larger hands. Made in conformance with BS8020:2011 and flash tested to 10,000 Volts.
- Ideal for digging and cleaning trenches
- Integrated spade treads for increased comfort and protection
- Individually traceable
- Conforms to BS8020:2011 standards
- Shocksafe® insulated handle measuring 711mm (28″)
- Spade size 180mm (7″) wide by 280mm (11″) long
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Made in the UK
Manufacturer Part Number: TRTRPFINS
To see our entire general tool range, click here.