The purge stack, sometimes known as gas venting equipment, has been designed for the purging of a gas or air into the atmosphere. This process takes place prior to abandonment or commissioning of the live gas pipes. The kit is available in a range of sizes and can be supplied with a quick release cam-lock fittings to increase productivity and efficiency. Compatible with a support stand (sold separately).
- Simple and easy to use
- Available in a range of sizes
- Compatible with Wask bagging off equipment
- 2.5m overall length
- Made in the UK
The kit consists of:
- 4x Hex nipple connectors
- 8x Pipe lengths
- 4x T-piece and ball valve/hose barb assemblies
- 4x Flame arrestor trap ends (optional)
- 8x Cam-lock quick disconnect fittings (optional)
- Carry bag
To see our entire gas purging tooling range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.