The gas ECV test piece, also referred to as a meter box tester, is a reliable and robust tool designed to be attached directly to the gas emergency control valve (ECV). Suitable for testing, monitoring and low gas pressure applications. Fitted with two 8mm barbed hose connectors, one of which one is valved. A swivel base fitting makes it ideal to be used in hard to reach spaces. The service test manifold can be supplied with a set of three brass adapters which will enable it to test via 3/4″ and 1″ BSP male threaded pipe ends, as well as 1″ ECVs.
- Simple and easy to use
- Ideal for pressure testing or monitoring
- Swivel brass union fitting and metal valve lever
- Main body made out of solid aluminium
- Anodised body for an extra protection
- Comes complete with a rubber seal
- Made in the UK
Optional fitting set consists of:
- 3/4″ BSP pipe thread adapter
- 1″ BSP pipe thread adapter
- 1″ ECV gas meter connector
To see our entire testing range, click here.