The Nevis fresh air breathing apparatus kits are suitable for gas works, confined spaces, fuel tanks, utility works, as well as aerospace. This particular set has been specifically developed for use in oxygen deficient atmospheres, and is deemed intrinsically safe for use in ATEX and high hazard environments. Available in three sizes small, medium, and large.
- Flame retardant webbing and foam pad
- Stainless steel strainer and anchor pin
- Heavy duty storage case with transport handle
- Can be used in conjunction with the air flow turbine unit
- Intrinsically safe and ATEX certificated
- Conforms to EN138:1994 Class 2 and EN136:1998 Class 2
The kit consists of:
- Full face mask respirator
- Air hose with two connectors
- Waist belt
- Breathing hose
- Strainer and anchor pin assembly
- Flash hood
- Storage bag for mask
- Plastic storage case with a handle
Please note: The system should be maintained annually by an authorised service centre.
To see our entire safety equipment range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.