The footprint adjustable pipe wrench is an all purpose tool that suits a host of needs. Commonly used by plumbers and field engineers all over the world. The wrench has an added benefit of the thumb-turn nut that provides an easy adjustment and allows the user to adjust the size with one hand. The hardened teeth maintain maximum grip. Available in three sizes 7″, 9″, and 12″.
- Available in a range of sizes
- Adjustable jaw and thumbscrew
- Precision hardened and accurately machined teeth
- Hook and frame made from a high-quality carbon steel
- Made in the UK
Wrench Size | Jaw Adjustments:
- 7″ (175mm) – 1/16” – 1 1/2” (1.5mm – 38mm)
- 9″ (225mm) – 1/8” – 2 1/2” (3mm – 64mm)
- 12″ (300mm) – 1/4” – 3” (6mm – 75mm)
To see our entire general tool range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.