The turbo pipe scraper attachment is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with a cordless drill. Lightweight and compact size makes it ideal to be used in hard to reach place, i.e narrow trenches. It provides even, fast and precise scraping prior to the electrofusion process. Multi purpose blade allows an effective facing-off of the pipe ends, which have been roughly cut to make it perfectly straight. This scraping tool will significantly increase your productivity.
- Simple and easy to use
- Available in a range of sizes
- Ideal for working in trenches
- Scraping and facing capabilities
- Universal cordless drill attachment
- Significantly increases productivity
- Supplied with a carry pouch
Size I Min./Max. Thickness I Scraping Length I Weight
- 20mm | 2.3 – 3.8mm | 45mm | 0.37kg
- 25mm | 2.3 – 5.3mm | 45mm | 0.47kg
- 32mm | 2.3 – 6.8mm | 45mm | 0.64kg
- 40mm | 2.3 – 3.3mm | 55mm | 0.82kg
- 50mm | 2.3 – 10.3mm | 55mm | 1.02kg
- 63mm | 2.3 – 13.3mm | 5mm | 1.29kg
To see our entire electrofusion tooling range click here.