The turbo pipe scraper attachment is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with a cordless drill. Lightweight and compact size make it ideal to be used in hard to reach places, i.e narrow trenches. It provides even, fast and precise scraping prior to the electrofusion process. A multi-purpose blade allows an effective facing-off of the pipe ends, which have been roughly cut to make them perfectly straight. This scraping tool will significantly increase your productivity.
- Simple and easy to use
- Available in a range of sizes
- Excellent for trench work
- Scraping and facing capabilities
- Universal cordless drill attachment
- Significantly increases productivity
- Supplied with a carry pouch
Size I Min./Max. Thickness I Scraping Length I Weight
- 20mm | 2.3 – 3.8mm | 45mm | 0.37kg
- 25mm | 2.3 – 5.3mm | 45mm | 0.47kg
- 32mm | 2.3 – 6.8mm | 45mm | 0.64kg
- 40mm | 2.3 – 3.3mm | 55mm | 0.82kg
- 50mm | 2.3 – 10.3mm | 55mm | 1.02kg
- 63mm | 2.3 – 13.3mm | 5mm | 1.29kg
To see our entire electrofusion tooling range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.