The electrofusion purge tee adapter is a reusable fitting required to fit on the PurgeTee™ outlet to facilitate pressure test or purge commissioning tooling. Due to the fact that it reduces the number of electrofusion joints, it’s time and cost-effective. It’s also suitable for use with tapping saddle top tee and purge tee fittings. It converts the thread on the tapping tee outlet into a female BSP thread for test, purge and vent points, temporary bypass connections, as well as pressure monitoring point applications. Available in two different sizes, 32mm x 1″ and 63mm x 2″ BSP, which are suitable for male threaded metallic connections.
- Simple and easy to install
- Suitable for top and purge tees
- Suits Radius® range of tapping saddles
- Manufactured out of solid aluminium
- Conforms to Gas Industry Standards PL2:4
- Made in the UK
Manufacturer Part Number:
- FT0655 – 32mm Female x 1″ BSP Female
- FT0656 – 63mm Female x 2″ BSP Female
Disclaimer: Radius® is a registered trademark of Radius Systems Limited.
To see our entire gas purging tooling range, click here.