This service is to certify that the electrofusion control unit box has been inspected and tested to ensure that periodic calibration conforms with manufacturers specifications. When you choose Main Layer to service your equipment, you can be sure of a first class service. We maintain a database of all previously tested and calibrated tools, therefore have ability to advise the owner prior to the end of the calibration interval. Upon successful completion tool will be labelled and certificate of test and conformance will be supplied. If it fails worn parts can be replaced as necessary (at extra cost).
- Visual inspection and functionality checks
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Load, resistance, voltage and current test
- Advisory report
- Labelling of the equipment
- 6 or 12 months re-calibration date
- 3 or 12 months Portable Appliance Testing
- Lead end pin replacement
- Fitting 16A electric plug
When sending items to us please make sure to include the following information:
- Your full name
- Full return address
- A valid e-mail address
- Telephone contact number
To see our other services click here.