The Druck DPI705E manometer, also commonly known as a digital tester, is a durable, simple and easy-to-use gauge designed for pressure testing. It provides many essential features required for routine maintenance and system troubleshooting applications. This makes it ideal to be used for pressure testing of polyethylene (PE) pipes. Selectable pressure units include the following mbar, bar, Pa, hPa, MPa, psi, lbf/ft², kgf/cm², kgf/m², mmHg (0°C), inHg (0°C), mmH2O, cmH2O, mH2O, inH2O (4°C, 20°C) and ftH2O (4°C, 20°C). The Druck instrument indicator offers a long battery life. It can be powered for up to eight hours a day, six days a week for a year using a single set of batteries. Available in a range of pressure ratings 0-2bar, 0-7bar and 0-20bar.
- Accurate and reliable measurements
- Leak test, zero, tare and filter functions
- Alarm function with audible and visual alerts
- Rugged, impact-resistant and IP54-rated construction
- Integral calibration record with calibration due count-down display
- Integrated desk stand and hanger
- Powered by four AA Alkaline/ NiCd/ NiMH cells
- Supplied with calibration certificate
To see our entire testing range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.