The medium pressure hose kit is ideal for air testing using a digital manometer gauge and/or test standpipe, also known as cowhorns or bullhorns. Commonly used by service and main layers.
- Simple and easy to fit
- Suitable for both low (LP) and medium pressure (MP)
- Maximum working pressure: 14.4 bar
- Temperature range: -40 to 120°C
The kit consists of:
- 1 meter of 6mm blue tube
- 3/8″ straight tube connector
- 1/2″ x 3/8″ BSP reducing bush
To see our entire range of testing equipment, click here.