Pressure testing standpipes, also known as cowhorns or bullhorns, are fitted with a pressure relief valve (PRV) to prevent a buildup of pressure. The safety valve opens to release pressure when the level becomes too high and closes again when the pressure has dropped to within a safe range. Available in three pressure ratings, of which include low, medium and high variants.
- Simple and easy to fit
- Direct replacement part for all makes of cowhorns
- Available in a range of pressure ratings
- Made out of brass
- BSP male thread
Type | Pressure Rating:
- Low Pressure (LP) | 0.385 bar
- Medium Pressure (MP) | 3.3 bar
- High Pressure (HP) | 7.7 bar
To see our entire testing range, click here.