The air manifold, also known as cowhorns or bullhorns, has been developed for pressure testing of gas services and mains. The 2 part test manifold is a pipework assembly used for taking pressure readings on gas mains and services when carrying out testing and purging operations. Supplied complete with a calibration certificate for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Available in three ratings low, medium and high pressure, of which all share the same yellow common base pipe (supplied separately).
- Available in a range of pressure ratings
- Colour coded body for easy recognition
- Fitted with a pressure gauge and safety pressure relief valve
- Ludecke coupling for connection to a pneumatic pressure source
- Conforms to Gas Industry Standard GIS/TE/P6-3
- Supplied tagged and certificated
- Made in the UK
Colour Coded Body | Pressure Rating:
- Orange | Low Pressure (LP) – 0.385 bar
- Blue | Medium Pressure (MP) – 3.3 bar
- Red | High Pressure (HP) – 7.7 bar
To see our entire testing range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.