The intrinsically safe Druck DPI705E manometer, also commonly known as digital tester is a durable, simple and easy to use gauge designed for pressure testing in hazardous areas. This makes it ideal to be used for pressure testing of polyethylene (PE) pipes. It provides many essential features required for routine maintenance and system troubleshooting applications. Selectable pressure units include the following mbar, bar, Pa, hPa, MPa, psi, lbf/ft², kgf/cm², kgf/m², mmHg (0°C), inHg (0°C), mmH2O, cmH2O, mH2O, inH2O (4°C, 20°C) and ftH2O (4°C, 20°C). The Druck instrument indicator offers long battery life, it can be powered for up to eight hours a day, six days a week for a year using a single set of batteries. Available in a range of pressure ranges 0-2bar, 0-7bar and 0-20bar.
- Accurate and reliable measurements
- Leak test, zero, tare and filter functions
- Alarm function with audible and visual alerts
- Rugged, impact-resistant and IP54-rated construction
- Integral calibration record with calibration due count-down display
- Integrated desk stand and hanger
- Powered by four AA Alkaline/ NiCd/ NiMH cells
- Conforms to ATEX/IECEx standards
- Supplied with calibration certificate
To see our entire testing range click here.