The AVK pipe crimp tool set has been specifically designed for use with Donkin and WASK products to provide consistent results. Provides a simple and cost-effective method of jointing PE and metallic pipes. Suitable for range of mechanical crimped fittings such as meter box adapters, crimping couplings and above ground house entries. All spare parts available individually.
- Simple and easy to use
- Interchangeable magnetic shell inserts
- Hexagon nut for use with ratchet spanner or cordless impact drill
- Supplied in a hard plastic carry case
- Made out of ductile iron
- Manufactured in the UK
- 500/ZV-009 – Bolt and bearing assembly
- 500/ZS/010 – Threaded pivot
- 500/ZJ-030 – Body assembly
- 500/ZJ-035 – 16mm shells
- 500/ZJ-031 – 20mm shells
- 500/ZJ-032 – 25mm shells
Please note: Manual and maintenance instructions available in our Downloads section.
To see our entire gas tooling range, click here.