This particular air motor drive power drill kit has been specifically put together to be used in conjunction with Wask ® Teeset ® 312, also known as a drilling tackle. However, the drill is also compatible for used with the Pipetech PQR6000. The under pressure equipment is used for the drilling and tapping of live and non-live gas mains pipes and flow stopping.
- Simple and easy to install and use
- Offers increased productivity and efficiency
- Supplied as a complete kit
- Air drive power angle head drill
- Power drive hex adapter
- Air compressor rubber hose
- Filter, regulator and lubricator stand unit
- Set of 2 restraining whip checks
- Extended bridge and feed screw to fit the standard drilling dome
- Made in Hungary
Disclaimer: Wask® and Teeset® are registered trademarks of Crane Limited.
To see our entire general tool range, click here.
There are no reviews yet.