This particular air motor drive power drill kit has been specifically put together to be used in conjunction with Wask ® Teeset ® 312, also known as drilling tackle. However, the drill is also compatible to be used with the Pipetech PQR6000. The under pressure equipment is used for the drilling and tapping of live and non-live gas mains pipes and flow stopping.
- Simple and easy to install and use
- Offers increased productivity and efficiency
- Supplied as a complete kit
- Air drive power angle head drill
- Power drive hex adapter
- Air compressor rubber hose
- Filter, regulator and lubricator stand unit
- Set of 2 restraining whip checks
- Extended bridge and feed screw to fit the standard drilling dome
Disclaimer: Wask® and Teeset® are a registered trademarks of Crane Limited.
To see our entire general tool range, click here.