The Wheeler-Rex® 2990 hydraulic chain pipe crackers are developed to offer safe and quick operation by applying tension force until the point of cracking. Universal wheels are suitable to be used on clay, concrete, cast iron and asbestos cement pipes. Supplied complete with a hydraulic hand pump and storage box.
- Simple and easy to use
- Remotely operated control action handle
- 2-3″ minimum clearance around the pipe
- Built-in carrying handle
- Made in the USA
- Concrete pipe – 2″ to 8″
- Clay pipe – 2″ to 8″
- Class 22 water main – 2″ to 6″
- Class 25 water main – 2″ to 4″
- Class 26 water main – 2″ to 4″
- Extra heavy-duty cast iron soil pipe – 2″ to 5″
- Service weight cast iron soil pipe – 2″ to 8″
- No hub cast iron soil pipe – 2″ to 8″
Manufacturer Part Number: 2290-8
Please note: Hydraulic pipe cutters are not suitable for cutting ductile iron and steel pipes.
Disclaimer: Wheeler-Rex® is a registered trademark of Rex International USA, Inc.
To see our entire range of metallic tooling, click here.