- Available in sizes ranging from 1″ to 2″
- Special parallel BS21:1985 thread
- Suitable for use on gas mains up to 42″ nominal diameter
- Conforms to Gas Industry Standards GIS/F2:2013
- BSI Kitemark® certified – KM611750
- Can be used in conjunction with WASK® Teeset® pressure drilling machines
- Suitable for low and medium pressure gas mains
- Made out of malleable iron steel
Manufacturer Part Number | Size | Service nipple minimum main size diameter:
- AR0001 | 1″ MBSP x 2″ MBSPT | 4″
- AR0002 | 1 1/4″ MBSP x 2″ MBSPT | 5″
- AR0003 | 1 1/2″ MBSP x 2″ MBSPT | 6″
- AR0004 | 2″ MBSP x 2″ MBSPT | 8″
Disclaimer: WASK® and Teeset® are registered trademarks of Crane Limited. Kitemark® is a registered trademark of The British Standards Institution.
To see our comprehensive range of pipe and fittings, click here.