- Document Reference: ML-EOP
- Document Version: 1.0
- Last Updated & Approved: 22/12/2023
- Review Period: 12 months
- Next Review Date: 22/12/2024
Visit Conformance Page
Table of Contents
- Employe’s Help and Support
- Policy Reinforcements
Employer’s Help and Support
- To place our customers at the center of our activity in order to establish lasting relationships based on mutual trust and the contribution of value;
- To encourage transparent, clear, and responsible communication and financial literacy to help our customers make informed financial decisions;
- To contribute to the development of products and services with high social impact that are adapted to the context in which our customers live;
- To promote financial inclusion and the globalisation of responsible access to financial services.
- To respect diversity and promote equal opportunities and non-discrimination based on gender, age, disability, or any other circumstance;
- To foster work/family balance practices;
- To implement practices to guarantee the safety of staff and ensure the health of all employees;
- To promote a culture of social commitment and shared values among employees by providing conditions under which they can carry out volunteer work.
Shareholders and Investors
- Transparency, veracity, immediacy, and consistency in disseminating information;
- To facilitate knowledge of matters that may be necessary to allow shareholders to properly exercise their rights;
- To post information continuously, periodically, timely, and available over time;
- Equal treatment of all shareholders and investors who are in the same position;
- To use a variety of instruments and communication channels that enable shareholders to access the bank in an easy and convenient way.
We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk, ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership, and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders. Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions, and basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
We shall do the following:
- Encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices;
- Encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit;
- Register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service;
- Support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region, including our employee chosen charities;
- Work with local schools to assist young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry;
- Maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement;
- Provide safeguards to ensure that all employees, regardless of nationality, colour, race, or religious belief, are treated with respect and without sexual, physical, or mental harassment.
Please Note: This document is uncontrolled when printed or copied.